Article provided by: theheavenlycenter.com
Overcoming substance abuse disorders and addiction conditions has always been a matter of clinical and psychiatric assistance, but we’re taking things one step further. At The Heavenly Center, we rely on a holistic treatment approach, along with a revolutionary cannabis-assisted program to help patients treat their addictions and any (non)related mental problems in our California substance abuse treatment facility.
How the cannabis-assisted program works
The cannabis-assisted program allows you to use marijuana’s properties to tackle cravings and mental problems as prescribed by your physician. If you have a medical cannabis card for specific conditions that can benefit from the plant’s medical effects, you already qualify for our program. However, since cannabis doesn’t work the same for different individuals or the same conditions, our professionals will assess each case in particular and determine if our treatment is right for you.
Marijuana’s properties can support the rehab treatment and ensure chemical assistance and stability when coping with addiction-related mental problems and side-effects. While we don’t use marijuana at our facility, our drug rehab treatment in California can recommend patient-oriented doses and specific marijuana strains with different THC levels for your unique condition. We also ensure continuous care and assistance and will supervise your reaction to the treatment, ready to tweak the recovery procedure depending on your progress.
The benefits of holistic drug and alcohol rehab
Our drug rehab programs in CA rely on holistic approaches to address physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual disorders and problems. The holistic concept promotes a well-rounded recovery protocol that includes multiple disciplines, conventional, modern, and innovative. Some of these are:
- Bio-Feedback – This technique promotes bathing in the universe’s intimate pulses while laying on our Bio-Feedback bed with a clear mind, in a state of complete relaxation. The procedure is similar to a guided meditation state, except it relies on sounds to promote an overwhelming yet calming sensory experience.
- Light therapy – Using a modern light-based device to influence your mood, regulate your sleeping pattern, lower seasonal stress and emotional changes, and promote a richer appetite.
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HOT) – HOT floods your cells with extra oxygen and fills your lungs with up to three times the level of air you typically require. This procedure promotes self-healing, better sleep, and improved energy levels.
- REBT/DBT – Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy are two therapeutic procedures that help patients cope with traumas, emotional imbalances, and harming thought patterns and behaviors.
- EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing is critical for addressing internalized life experiences that have left their mark on you mentally or emotionally.
Cost-wise, while there are no free drug rehab centers, we are the next best thing. Our advanced facilities offer low-cost addiction treatment in CA to make sure everybody can benefit from our rehab and recovery services.
If you’re looking for a reliable and certified California substance abuse treatment facility, we invite you to The Heavenly Center for the best outpatient treatment in California. You can contact our rehab specialists at 855-9THCNOW to discuss your payment and treatment options and make an appointment today.