Article provided by: Continuum Recovery Center
Overcoming substance addiction is, for many people, an impossible task. At Continuum Recovery Center, we want to change that. Our holistic outpatient addiction treatment in Phoenix will revolutionize the way we approach the rehabilitation process.
Effective drug rehab
Effective rehabilitation is possible, but it doesn’t come easy. You cannot hope to overcome addiction on your own, especially when talking about advanced stages. Self-medication generally fails, aside from being dangerous, and going cold turkey is mostly a futile attempt. Even when talking about detox in a controlled environment, the results are never guaranteed.
Because of that, we believe that the rehabilitation process needs to address multiple aspects related to the drug’s effects on the patient’s brain. As a result, we have created a rehab system that brings together a multitude of strategies. These include:
- Clinical detoxification if necessary
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Addressing co-occurring disorders
- Withdrawal management using the Bridge device
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Holistic healing practices (fitness, meditation, art therapy, yoga, tai chi, etc.)
- Group and family therapy
- Individualized approaches for emotional, psychological, and spiritual recovery
- Relapse prevention education
- Long-term aftercare and support, etc.
We believe that the success of the rehabilitation process depends on whether it can help patients embrace a lifetime of sobriety or not. After a long history of successes in the field, we have proven that our system achieves just that.
What is the holistic treatment?
The term holistic refers to addressing the patient’s entire unique profile during the treatment rather than focusing on the symptoms of the disorder instead. Our holistic outpatient addiction treatment in Phoenix provides individuals with the tools necessary to achieve and maintain sobriety and forge a new life for themselves. It does that by helping you:
- Control your cravings and harmful impulses
- Overcome negative thoughts and emotions
- Embrace your true potential and channel your inner strength
- Learn how to avoid social triggers
- Learn how to cope with temptations
- Discover your life’s meaning and work towards a better life for you and those you love
- Regulate your emotions more effectively
- Become more responsible, calmer, and develop a stronger will, etc.
The purpose of the holistic treatment is to reshape your entire worldview, allowing you to regain control over who you are. At our center, we possess the knowledge and the technology you need to turn your life around.
Benefits of outpatient rehab
We understand that not everybody can embark in an inpatient program, due to the strict requirements. Our holistic outpatient addiction treatment in Phoenix allows you the freedom to fulfill your social, professional, and educational obligations while dealing with your addiction and its downfalls. Outpatient rehab provides you with a more flexible program, higher confidentiality, and increased comfort and peace of mind
At Continuum Recovery Center, we believe that everybody deserves a chance for a better life. Don’t let addiction ruin your life! Come to our center and sign in for the program! You can check your insurance and find out more about our services on our website.Holistic Outpatient Addiction Treatment Phoenix
View Larger Map