RadSource offers professionally refurbished AMX-4 mobile x-ray systems. We can also convert your existing mobile CR system to a DR system utilizing Carestream.
AMX-4 Plus unit consists of:
- Control, Microprocessor High-Tension Transformer High-Voltage Cables Rotating Anode X-Ray Tube Collimator
- Base and Cabinet
- Tube Stand
- Motor Drive
- Battery Charging System
- Operational and Diagnostic Software
- kVp: 50 to 76 in 2 kVp steps 80 to 125 in 5 KVp steps
- mAs: kVp range mAs 50-90 4 to 320 95-105 4 to 250 110-125 4 to 200
- All in 25% increments, 20% decrements
- mA: 100 mA nominal
Digital readouts, blue vacuum fluorescent.
- Top: 1.9 cm (3/4 in) kVp and mAs Message: 0.95 cm (3/8 in) all message
- Battery Status: 0.95 cm (3/8 in) bar graph
- Switches are dome-type push buttons under mylar cover.
- On/Off Two position switch: Off/Remove Key Off On
The drive system and X-Ray work only in ON position.
Charger works in either position.
Handswitch controls the rotor prep, exposure, and remote field light.
- Audible tone: X-Ray On.
- Frequency: 1,000 Hz Voltage: 50 to 125 kVp
- Power: 12.5 kW nominal
- Cables: Vinyl covered, rated to 75 kVp each or 150
- kVp for pair. Federal type connectors.
- Type: Sealed lead acid.